FAITHFUL FRIENDS ANIMAL DOG SO STEVEN TYLER

FAITHFUL FRIENDS ANIMAL DOG SO STEVEN TYLER

After deciding to quit as a judge of American Idol earlier this month, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith personnel who also claimed to spend more time with his dog.
"I have a dog named Yorkie and Morkie. Only I carry in my pocket and the other is like carrying around the neck," he told TIME magazine told PEOPLE.


"To me dogs are creatures of the funniest universal feast. I like to invite meraka the streets."
Steven who was a drug addict for several years and spent time in rehab was admitted often feel lonely at certain times, so take her beloved pooches to dog manifold encouragement of his life.


"The dog had a lot of love. My dog ​​slept right next to me," he said.


In fact, the dogs are staying away from the conscious to make Tyler's glitzy world of night and partying.
"Sometimes I feel lonely, kengen the world tonight, and I like talking to them (the dogs). I am pleased to confide to my dogs."

0 comments "FAITHFUL FRIENDS ANIMAL DOG SO STEVEN TYLER", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment